We recently spent a weekend with my parents in the countryside. J and I went to relax for a while, which was long overdue, both to see my parents and to relax a little.
So we had some fun taking a few photos and playing with our camera. Hope you like them!
Still makes me long for a garden though… To grow tomatoes and gooseberries would be enough 🙂
So today is finally polling day for the UK. It feels a long time coming… But this means it’s time to exercise our democratic right. So go, go all those who can and cast your vote. Because this could be it for another 5 years…
It will be very interesting to see what comes of the election tomorrow. I am off to an election reception in the evening and we’ll see what happens on Friday!
- I am now a School Governor for a school in Mayfair, longer story behind how that came about and no I don’t have any secret children
- I have two older sisters, they are both currently pregnant and people keep asking me if I am going to follow suit, I’m not… (yet)
- I walk to and from work almost every day and think I would go crazy if I didn’t
- I absolutely love University Challenge and get so excited if I get a question right
- I am an organised messy person, untidy but I normally know where in my untidiness things are
- I still love looking at wedding photos. And wedding dresses. And choose ones I would wear now, normally the more crazy ones now my simple one has been worn
- I am preparing to try and make quilts for the nieces/nephews on the way, eek!
And on to the sharing of the love, here goes:
Thanks again Kate! M x
Isn’t this photo amazing? It took me a little while then I was sat there going wow! What a moment to have got.
Again whilst in Mayfair I caught this rather ‘delightful’ toilet. It struck me as odd that while someone was on the toilet they might want some porcelain nipples poking in their back. Perhaps this is something about interior design I will never understand… Your thoughts?
Work, work, work. Eat, Sleep. Right now it kind of feels like this. Busy, busy, busy, my mind isn’t on top of things. But it’s good. It’s challenging and rewarding at times so not all is to complain about. I also have my first pole dancing class tonight, more on that tomorrow I’m sure!
Until then, I’ve found a new Simon’s cat short film. I love these films, they always make me smile. However due to my lack of skills I can’t embed video on my blog. Maybe someone can tell me how? Instead I shall offer a link to The Official Simon’s Cat website. Check it out if you have time 🙂
This bad boy covers even the darkest circles which loom under my eyes, perks them up, makes me look human and if I wear no other make up I wear this.
I’ve never tried Touche Eclat, I probably should (opinions on this would be welcomed) but for now this little pot does me just fine.
If you’re in need of something to make you smile this Monday check out this link… One of those lovely stories one can’t help but smile about on the BBC news website.
I saw a girl yesterday in teal brogues, and I thought to myself, how lovely they are! And now I’m thinking that for winter they would be just wonderful. So I have decided to search for some brogues. Here are some I like…
What do you think? Your opinion on Brogues and any suggestions of where to find them would be warmly appreciated. Or anywhere I can find some coloured ones, which are preferably a little lower in the vamp if possible. Oh and not too expensive! Not asking much am I 🙂